Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Be happy and spread happiness 成为快乐并传播幸福

Q: What can I do for you, just tell me, and I will do it!

Sri Sri: Be happy and spread happiness.
​​​​I want you to go deep in knowledge, and be one of those who are a giver to the world; one who radiates happiness, knowledge and wisdom. This is what I want you to do.
​​​​Among the billions of people on the planet, even if a few radiate wisdom, love and happiness, you can heal this planet.It is a much needed healing.
​​​​You are very precious to this planet, at this time. Get into the seva team, and so some service.
 

问:我可以为您做些什么,告诉我,我会去做的!​
  
古儒吉:成为快乐并传播幸福。
我要你​深入知识,并成为世界的给予者之一;一个散发快乐,知识和智慧的人。这是我要你去做的。
在这个星球上几十亿人口当中,就算只有几个人散发智慧,爱和快乐,你都能疗愈这个星球。​这个疗愈是相当被需要的。
​在这个时候,你​在这个星球上是非常珍贵的。加入服务团队,并去做些服务。

No comments:

Post a Comment

As usual, share your thoughts and love here !